Wish List

Dear Somebody up there who likes me,

I’m sick and tired of dating aimlessly. From hereon, can we please work on getting me a serious, loving, and long-term relationship?

I read somewhere that in order to get what you want, you have to know what you want. There’s this list I want to share which I made about how I picture my ideal man.

1. Single (No GF and definitely not married)
2. Taller than me (I’m around 5’2”).
3. Handsome in his own special, unique way.
4. Good sense of timing.
5. Smart.

6. Good sense of humor.
7. Sweet.
8. Knows how to cook.
9. Loyal.
10. Someone who can surprise me.

11. Huggable.
12. Someone who will take care of me and I will feel safe and loved when Im with him.
13. Potential good Lamaze coach.
14. Secure enough to let me keep my maiden name after we’re married.

Hmm...looks like a handful. No wonder I’m confused.
Never mind the list!

In simpler terms, help me find a good man who can make me laugh. The rest is negotiable.

Love,

Toni

P.S. I hope he finds me before I expire. ( Baka magsara na eh) hahahahaha!

...

2 have spoken:

madjik said...

Lol. May expiration date ba? :p
Sana nga mahanap kana ni mr right.. o kung hindi, kahit mr left na lang hehe. Good luck!

Toni said...

@madjik

ok lang sakin kahit mr. left pa, kahit pa in between basta meron! nyahahahaha!

thanks po.