Drama is over...


Hello world!


Do I sound like a schizo or wot? For awhile I was having my drama, and now I quite feel alright. Gawd, I just realized no matter how much I whine... nothing will change. It's nice to sulk though for a bit... letting the pain linger for a moment -- yeh, sounds masochist.. oh well... hahaha!

Plus I guess, when it's over, it's over!

I gotta give a chance to others! (cheeky)
Anyway, Im looking forward to meeting up with my witches this week... gotta party!dun make me drunk though... we got a guest, he might take a bite...hahaha!

Shucks nababaliw na naman ako...Im not myself na naman..can somebody call a shrink?!

Anyway, hope everybody's doing okay.

Enjoy and have a safe weekend!

Happy Halloween!

6 have spoken:

Anonymous said...

good for you toni..:)

lucas said...

"It's nice to sulk though for a bit... letting the pain linger for a moment"--- somehow the only way to get past the pain is to embrace it with open arms...




then let go.

onatdonuts said...

tama...relax kana muna, pahinga ka. hehe sa tingin ko mas kailangan mo ng tulog haha

Unknown said...

ako nalang the rapist mo.. teka one word lang un.. i mean therapist mo... baliw din ako! hahahahahahahaha...

langya..

hubba nice weekend din toni..
at kagaya ng palage kong sinasabi sayo...

toni toni poponi
bananabana poponi
bibap poponi
TONI!!!



miss u din toni

Toni said...

@joshy
yeah sis...slowly i'd get over it and I think Im doin a good job on it!

@roneiluke
ok lang kahit masakit...sabi nila sa una lang naman daw di ba? huh? iba ba topic? asus! hahaha!

@Onats
honga lagi kitang kausap pag late at night na kaya alam mong kulang ako sa tulog...di ba ikaw din?? nyahahaha!

@turonski
the rapist?? I like the sound of that! parang makakatulong nga yun! Kailan ba? nyahahahha joke!

Roland said...

sige lang enjoy mo lang life... musta ang halloween party? ...did you bagged the most coveted award? haha... im sure effortless ang costume mo... hahaha, joke!

i miss you friend... salamat sa pakikinig mo sa lahat ng hinagpis ko sa buhay... basta pag ikaw naman nangailangan d2 lang ako... hindi yung pangangalingan iniisip mo ha? ... hahaha.