Saying 'I love you' is easy


I'm a bit annoyed with things... well, I will try not to be affected...

But tell me, can you honestly tell someone that you love him/her after just a series of chats? Alright, after several weeks of chatting. I don't suppose it can be called love straight-away.
I think it's more of "like" than love. Infatuations are for teenagers.

Saying I love you is easy, the truth to the matter is its the most over used, underrated phrase. But proving it otherwise is a different story.

Anyway, after he said that, I don't honestly believe that's how he felt (which I think I'm very much entitled to my own opinion and told him how I feel about things). Now, I'm like the one being accused of not trusting him. And now he doesnt talk to me... Talk about turning the tables! Gawd! I'm beginning to think that SOME men can be really good at it. Or is just me? Am I really that obvious? That I'm vulnerable and some men could think I'm that easy? Well, I'm telling you this now... you are soooo wrong!

I think I'm getting across with wrong men they all know how to emotionally beat me or am I just too nice?... but you know... I've been through crap and this one is no different for me...
I think I have surpassed, or still trying to surpass whatever it is that happened in the past.

I just came from a drama, a soap opera drama -- and I want some rest from it. Not that all I'm looking for is all happiness and good times... I just think I should be spared from this, especially in a getting-to-know-you relationship because I cannot handle it.

If you dont want to talk to me, fine! Just spare me the stress.

4 have spoken:

Unknown said...

wowowowow!!!at sino to toni?
tonitonipoponi
banana bana poponi!

yahoooooo!!!
hahaha

Toni said...

aba si mr turones curious! hahaha!
curious nga ba o gusto lang ng chika? nyahahaha!

wag kang mag alala ibubulong ko sau! wink*wink*

Anonymous said...

tonitoni-po-poni. hehe. napagaya ako kay ronturon. :)

ang pinakamalabong pag-ibig para sa akin ay ang pag-ibig na nagsimula sa chat o kaya text. hehe. hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit minsan may mga taong naiinlab sa isang taong di pa naman talaga nila nakikita in person.

siguro mas maganda magsabihan ng aylabyu pag nakita na kayo at nagspend na kayo ng maraming oras together. kapag kilala niyo na ang isat isa. :)

asan na yung letting go entry mo. hehe. ako unang magkokoment. hehe.

thanks for leaving a comment in my blog. drama queen ka rin pala. apir! :)

lucas said...

i think infatuation is everywhere... vulnerable ang mga tao sa ganito lalo na yung mga immature. ahehehe!

ang babaw naman nun kung sa chat lang eh may love na. i want to believe that love is beyond human connection and emotions :)

overused na nga maxado ang i love kaya mas maganda na when you say it, be sure you mean it. hindi lang yung masabi lang. hehehe!

nako wag mo na yung lalaking yun. yung mga lalaking ganyan ang sumisira sa imahe naming mga 'good guys' hahaha! he's sayiing you can't be trusted but he himself doesn't understand love... :)

peace out!

---

thanks, mate! sayang nga pero ok lang yun.