Kisses and Hugs to you Ron!


Woooooooooowwwwwwwwwww! This is so overwhelming and touching. Ang ganda naman nito Ron...I know pinaghirapan at pinagpuyatan mo ito and I cannot thank you enough!


There's nobody like you my friend. And since ayaw mong magpabayad, I wanted to do something special to thank you and I thought a short poem would be a good way to say so...

You are a person of wit and charm
With tender care, you added comfort and warmth
Your friendship has become a part of my world now
It has its special place, within my being, life and in my heart


Guys and gals, visit the cool blog of this friend of mine here and get a taste of a yummy turon!

3 have spoken:

Unknown said...

naks.

salamat sa poem.

:P

Anonymous said...

ang galeng-galeng ni yay ron! :)

Toni said...

@Ron
Ako nga ang dapat mag super thank u sau eh. What u've done was really something and I appreciate it a lot. :)

@joshmarie
yeah super galing talaga yang si Ron! ;)