'til next time...

Im annoyed, sad or more of like on emotional turmoil.

Losing a friend is like losing a gf, actually worst than that. It feels sh*tty. I dunno if I will still hang on to the friendship afterall what happened. Counting the years and what we have been through - I've been very much affected by the changes. And I hate the feeling, because I know I have done nothing wrong. I just hate the fact that I'm being ignored - since I thought we already made up. I said I was sorry and reached out to you and it's still the same thing.

Last nite, I saw you there. Wow, how ironic you greeted everyone, and actually ignored me. I can still feel the coldness and distant you. I guess Im sort of a "posessive" friend. But you know me. I would like to think I have grown up and got over that feeling. People need space in order to grow and I have given you that.

I dont hold grudges. I guess you know, you cant please all. Though we havent been really on speaking terms the past few months, I will still miss you. I will miss how we started, I will miss "US". But I guess I would rather go now, than turn this feeling into something else. I hate how it is affecting me, and I feel uneasy all this time and wasnt able to sleep last nite as the conversation keeps on rolling in my head. No matter how much you say there's nothing wrong, I know there is and we will never bring back what we had before. I know you've got better and good friends, company who will sure keep you, who will understand and "dig" you more. I know they will take care of you. I've been a witness to that. And me? I dont think I mean anything to some of them. Im just me, afterall. I guess I wont be one of them anymore. It will hurt me, but I will be okay. Ohhh you know me, I will be alright. Just give me time.

Too bad that we will still bump into each other, in some circumstances we cant avoid. But as much as I can, I will try to avoid events and gatherings where I will see you, I think it's better that way.

Thanks for all the years of happiness and tears. For all the beers we drunk, and for all the songs we sang. You wont be forgotten, ever. And just incase one day, you will need me, I will still be here.

NOTE: Ooppps this is not about me. This letter is for my 'angel' friend. I made him this letter for I know this is how he feels towards his friend.(Pakelaman ko ba?) hahahaha!

3 have spoken:

Roland said...

ganun? ...para saken ba toh? hahaha. tatz naman ako. hanokaba, wala na yun, i am heading to another journey of my life... kinda excited now... yes i will leave my friend behind but nothing will change.

dahil sa pagcha-chat natin nabuo mo ito? ang galeng.... clap! clap! clap!

Anonymous said...

ang mga kaemohan o...ngkalat. heheh. :)

ka bute said...

honga. emo mode din. ;)