Monday Rain


Last time I was in the rain, I was crying... and now I'm singing!

I'm beginning to learn to trust again... it feels good when you start learning to trust people, no pretentions -- saying what you want to say, be as you are.. and still that person cares for you. I haven't felt this way for quite sometime and it's really nice. For the past few days I don't appreciate love songs, so most of the bit in my Nano is usually upbeat songs and stuff because I try not to be sad about the past. And it's good singing love songs now.. I smile for no reason (I must be getting crazy lol), friends notice that my eyes twinkles, inspite of my lack of sleep... I just feel I'm happier now and more at peace.

Moreover, Im enjoying life as it is... he lets me be. I can talk with people, do other bits, be with friends... it's like there's no pressure at all. But of course, there won't be any expectations as well.

I'm just basically happy now. Trusting other people again, would mean I'm learning to trust myself as well... which is the most of important thing. I didnt expect that I will feel this way after all the dramas... but you know how life is... just like gravity... when you are down there's no other way but to go up.

Or so i thought...

9 have spoken:

madjik said...

Sabi ko nga di mo dapat binura yung stat msg mo hehe. Im so happy for you. Keep on singing those songs! *wink*

lucas said...

it's cool to know your trusting again. hmmm...madalas mahirap magtiwala ulit esp after being broken...i mean BROKEN! hehehe!

i love to sing love songs because i love to sing. it has nothing to do with being happy or being in love though. hehehe!

paperdoll said...

wow! inlove ka ulit? saya naman. .

Toni said...

@madjik
di ko dapat binura? di naman ako inlab...asus!

@roneiluke
asus..again, di po ako inlab! hahaha...masaya lang po...

@paperdoll
and for the nth time...DI PO AKO INLAB! salamat sa pagdaan sis! :)

Unknown said...

inlab ka nanaman kaya ka masaya! hahahaha.. teka, alam ko na isasagot mo:

"and for the nth time...DI PO AKO INLAB!"

hahahahaha

Toni said...

@turones

"and for the nth time...DI PO AKO INLAB!"

hahaha!
mishu turon!

paperdoll said...

teka. . natatanga na naman aco. . ano ba ung NTH? pang WTF lang acoe eh. . lol

Roland said...

wow... sumisikat na ang araw sau!!! natutuwa ako na pagkatapos ng isang unos... ay maayos na ang lahat sa iyo.

basta, bawal ang ma-in-lab! nyahahaha.

ur such a loser yaya. :P

Toni said...

@paperdoll

sis 'nth time' means maraming beses na pag-ulit...

@roland

yeh korek! BAWAL MAINLAB ha?! wag feelinger! nyahahaha!