Bumpers


Don't ask me but there are times us, women, do tend to complain too much. Too fat. Boobs too big. I, for one, have this bout of complaining about not finding men whom I am attracted to. Hahaha!

Therefore, I am not an exception to my race. It's a favorite pastime, I guess, especially for us women. We feel like we're this darn primadonna who is God's gift to men and we don't have an ounce of flaw in our body. That we should be perfect! So in the end, we tend to be too harsh on ourselves.

I used to be harsh on myself. That is, until I learned that the world reflects how I see it. Meaning, " Shit happens", "if I give it shit, it gives me back shit"! As simple as that. My moods affect the way I see my world.

The way I see my world, affects the way I am.

So it naturally surprises me when I read something from somebody of the same tribe as I am who starts to criticize her own body. Why do some women is so problematic much about their boobs?

Okay, I dont have big boobs. And I dont have a small one either. I have ample (as I've been told).. and I'm not going to say what my size either (so you guys can all breathe now haha!).
I've never had issue with it people maybe because it's not just plain errrr noticeable? Even if I wear plunging necklines, or low neck tops I've never had issue with men not respecting me. Not that I know of so far.

Men would of course be eternally fascinated with women's boobs because they are flat-chested! It's the eternal longing for something that you don't have. Maybe if men started growing boobs, they would have nothing else to do all day but to fondle them. At least for the first few days until they get used to it.

They don't have boobs but it occupies about 80% of their brains. Look at what they do with their pen*ses! So maybe it's a good thing they don't have bigger boobs, that way they still get most of their work done.

Besides, how can you distinguish the males from the females if everybody has bumps on their chests? Do we start touching even mere acquaintances below their belts? Oopsie! Got bumps, you're male! It's flat! You're female. So, thank God for boobs!

A friend of mine mentioned that when men look at a woman in bikini, it's not just the boobs that make her attractive. It's more of the aura of self-confidence that she exudes. And according to him, that's what they find sexiest in a woman.

Therefore, confidence in a woman is even better than boobs.

8 have spoken:

Anonymous said...

tama ka jan toni. confidence is really sexy. hehe. kung sa tingin mo maganda ka, nagiging maganda ka din sa paningin ng iba... kaya ako araw-araw kong sinsabihan ang sarili ko ng "ang ganda-ganda ko talaga!". hahaha.

madjik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
madjik said...

isang bonggang boobsie post. bow!:p

"Maybe if men started growing boobs, they would have nothing else to do all day but to fondle them"

eww daw o? hahaha

Bloom said...

hahahahaha! ako, KATABAAN LANG ANG FLAW KO! pag ako pumayat, im so perfect na! nyahahahahaha!

lucas said...

are uyou kidding? i nearly got suffocated! hehehe! i kid.

i could picture your mood while writing this post...hehehe!

is this a fact? 80% of our brains thinks about boobs? hahaha! gosh... hahaha!

"Men would of course be eternally fascinated with women's boobs because they are flat-chested!"---you should tell this to gay people. haha! joking!

"Maybe if men started growing boobs, they would have nothing else to do all day but to fondle them"--i nearly choked on my vomit reading this! hahaha! i cant grow boobs! that would be a scandal! so gross... hehehe!

Toni said...

@joshy
yeah sis nasa nagdadala yan! hehe

@madjik
hahaha eeewwwww ba? sure ka?
thanks sa music sa blog ko ha?!

@bloom
sis ur bloomiful inside and out..asus..

@roneiluke
u were holdin ur breath noh? ksi kala mo sabihin ko size ng boobs ko! nyhahaha joke!

thanks ha sa walang sawang pagbabasa! I appreciate it Ron!

gillboard said...

i wrote about this a few weeks ago. men do prefer women who are confident. tipong papayag kami paglaruan ng mga babaeng ganito.

may malaking boobs man o wala.

Toni said...

@gillboard

paglaruan? wag naman...better term is mas ok sabihing, masarap mahalin ng isang babaeng confident! naks...

salamat sa pagdaan. I appreciate it.