I was looking at the waves and thinking…

Been to Manila Bay and I was looking at the waves and thinking that despite the chaos of the moment I was happy. You see my life had been in quite a bit of turmoil for the past few weeks and the ocean was just what I needed. It reminded me that amidst life’s storms there is a certain order to life, an ebb and a flow. Right now was a moment that just like a wave would be gone in but a moment. I realized that it is important to enjoy the rough times as well as the smooth; otherwise, life would be simply a sand dune instead of a beach. I was happy and that was all that mattered because despite what had occurred I know that how I responded to the moment was more important that the moment itself. I cannot change the ocean in life but I can ride the waves. There will be moments when I am on top and there will be moments when I will be crushed, but as long as I come up for air and breathe…just breathe, then I know that life will go on.

I will be happy because I made my mind up long ago that I choose to live life and not to let life live me.

I am done waiting and so I breathe…just breathe.

I am still breathing and that some days breathing is all that matters.


2 have spoken:

Roland said...

tama ang attitude.
for the time being, just dance with the waves.

Toni said...

thanks idol! thanks for not getting tired of sharing ur thoughts. Iba ka talaga!

hehehe